Thursday, October 27, 2011

Tell Me You're Joking

Bitch, I ain't got all day and if you plan on treating me like this until you make your decision then screw you. I'm out.


...


That was random. :D LOL. Don't worry. That has nothing to do with me. I was just in the mood to speak gangsta'... okay, now I feel lame. Haha.


Now, moving on. I didn't go to school again. :\ Suckishh ugh.


I got like, a mind-blowing headache. Oh wait. No. No no no. I gots a good brain. xD lolwtf.


Positivity works, but it's killing me. Hahaha. What happened to 'Do good stuff and get good stuff in return?' Does it really like, work? :p Cause. I dont know.


Have I done good stuff? I ain't think so.


Sadness.

I'm still caught up in my fairytale. I just can't bring myself to wake up.


Oh and for the record, just because I'm vain, doesn't mean I'm the only person I care about, it just means I'm not an asskit like other people to be letting myself down when I haven't even proved my best.


That's all... I guess. :)



So. Bye? Haha.



-Kylekylantamm

No comments:

Post a Comment