Monday, October 31, 2011

I Wanna Move

Whether it's move school or move town or move country, I don't care.


I just wanna move.

Sigh. This is bullcrap. Reality will not stop coming back to bite me in the ass. Trust me, this is not some 'love crises' mojo. This is serious painful shit. And I don't know who to talk to.

Mum's too busy. And she barely cares. As in, like, she's not the idol I used to look up to anymore. Now, she's too concentrated on work. And honestly, she's kinda neglecting us.

I know it sounds petty and selfish for me to say that of my MUM. But I just want the old her back.

I cannot consult my father. As y'all know, he's not exactly 'therapist' material. Plus, lately, he's also been getting extremely busy.

My siblings aren't here anymore. No sister. No brother.


And I cannot consult any of my friends.

I feel as if I'm falling.

Dropping into nothingness.

I know it sounds way too overdramatic but the walls that had protected me from enemy lines are dropping once more. I may have rebuilt them up more than a million times and they stand strongly but I think that it's time to move destination. Somewhere safer.


I know what you're thinking; "Dude. Even if you move, you'll get harassed. That's life!"

But my parents have been thinking about moving me to another school for awhile now, and since now I firmly agree, I think I should.

There's this school... Rumored- No, It's not a rumor, It's TRUE. Truth be told, there are a GAZILLION people in that school who are just like me.


But I'm afraid. I hate moving to a new school cause I'll be the 'new kid' all over again. I've been the new kid in Primary 5 when I moved to SRS, how will I know I won't be deprived of the same torture in that school?!

But you know what.


Fuck this.

Instead of running away, I'll fucking face this.


I'm gonna be famous soon. VERY soon. And until then, I shouldn't stress about school and shit. Because by next year, I won't even be IN a school. I'll be on stage singing my heart out to people who actually adore me.


Sigh. I know I sound plenty vain and you want to slap me for being so self-centered.


But I swear to god, I just want to change the world.

I've made an oath. And I'm sticking to it.


Forever.




-Kyle

1 comment:

  1. Alright then, i'll admit that i'm doing some serious stalking here but hey i can't help it. First i read your fanfic on HON, then i heard you sing on YouTube and here i am. Honestly, all i can say is that i think i've found myself a new company. Beep me if you wanna reach me.

    ReplyDelete