Sunday, November 6, 2011

Update From My Slacking

Yes, I have been slacking off.



Again.

Shut up. :(


Hahaaha. Anyways. Shit has been hard lately :p Especially now that I have found out new information. And it sucks because. People always assume shit.

She says I'm angry at her? I'm like, half in grief BECAUSE of her. I mean. There is alot of drama going around and honestly, I need that friend that helps me instead of adds more shit, y'know?

Sigh. Sometimes doing the right thing is shit hard. :\


Not kidding. I'm like, so... what's that word? hmm.. So... Intimidated. Yeah. Roughly.


I'm like, intimidated because I don't even know how to approach her. Seriously. I mean, what if suddenly she just blaintly goes out and ignore me? Wouldn't that be a bummer.


el oh el. But seriously.


Sigh. I need a therapist. A REAL one. :\

Sadnesssssssssssssssssssssss.


Moving on,

I'm such a stalker :p No kidding.

I like, stalk everyone. I'm like a hawk. I fly way up high so that no one can see me, and I totally look down on the other animals mating and finding food and pissing and shit ;p

Facebook is my sky. And the my friends on facebook... are the animals. >:D HAHAHAHOHOHOHEHEHEHE.

Sorry. Have been hyper lately. :|


But seriously.


I should stop saying that.

Anyway. What else have been going on with me?

Oh yeah! Now I'm like, so convinced on moving. Seriously. I wanna move soooo badly! But it kills me to have to leave my friends. At least, some of my friends. And what more, I don't wanna be the new kid!! Like, ughh. But hey, it's a new year so there'll be other new kids besides me, right? :p And besides, I'm like, Grade 8 already.

I need to buff up.

And it'll probably be for the best. But the thing is, I think this school is like, focused on Malay. And that's bullshit. Cause English is my second language! My first is, of course, sarcasm. :)

Sighness. So hard to find shit these days. Hehehehohohohhahaha.


Anyway.

Um. I made a commitment. And I know judging from what my commitment is, y'all are gonna roll around on the floor disbelievingly laughing at my statement.

But..

I'm not gonna date..

Until I'm 16.


OR. OR. OR. OR. WAIT FOR IT. ORRR...

Until I find a person that'll treat me as an equal. :)

I have to resist temptation. ;) Coughcough.

Even if Lotus or Apple or June comes and asks me. No kidding. I'll say no.


Well actually, if it's Lotus then yeah :p Lotus is the ONLY exception. I'm not gonna say that I like her that much. I'm just gonna say like, she's REALLY hot. Hahahaha. :)

So yeah.

That's my commitment. I'll stick to it. Promise. Hopefully. Maybe. Half-half. Shut up.


:)

So yeah. That's it.


I'll write more soon. :p


BYEZEHS <3 LOVES Y'ALL THOUGH Y'ALL DONT EVEN KNOW MEY




-Kyle ;) Scratch that.
-Kye :p

No comments:

Post a Comment